About Us & Awards
Since 1964, Gallade Chemical has been providing just-in-time delivery of chemicals to thousands of customers. Our distribution reach covers California and entire continental United States. We offer thousands of chemicals from hundreds of top manufacturers. Gallade Chemical is an authorized distributor for 3M, JT Baker, Mallinckrodt, EMD Chemicals, Sigma-Aldrich, MacDermid, Tolber and Spectrum Chemical.
Our customers, community and manufacturer/suppliers have awarded Gallade Chemical for excellent service, delivery and support.
"Preferred Supplier Status Award"
"Outstanding Quality & Service Award"
"Preferred Supplier Award"
"Oustanding Quality & Performance Award "
"Supplier of the Year Award"
California Highway Patrol
"Consecutive Satisfactory Ratings Award"
Santa Ana California Fire Department
"Gratitude and Appreciation fo Valuable Assistance Award"
U.S. Small Business Administration
JT Baker - Mallinckrodt
"Outstanding Customer-Supplier Relationship Award"
We are proud to announce as of January 7, 2004, Gallade Chemical became regular full-voting member of the National Association of Chemical Distributors!
As a member of the National Association of Chemical Distributors, Gallade Chemical is committed to continuous improvement in the chemical distribution industry's responsible management of chemicals. We pledge to manage our business according to these principals.
- To recognize and respond to community concern about chemicals, their handling and transportation.
- To make health, safety, and environment considerations a priority in our planning for all existing and new operations, products, processes, and facilities.
- To inform emergency response officials, employees, customers, and the public of manufacturers recommendations on protective measures.
- To counsel customers, in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations, on product stewardship including handling, use, transportation, and disposal of chemical products.
- To operate our facilities in a manner that protects the health and safety of our employees, the public, and the environment.
- To cooperate in resolving problems created by past handling and disposal of hazardous chemicals.
- To participate with government and others in creating responsible laws, regulations, and standards to safeguard the community, workplace, and environment.
- To promote the principals and practices of Responsible Distribution by sharing experiences and offering assistance to others who produce, handle, use, transport, or dispose of chemicals.